Did you know National Noodle Day is October 6th?
It seems like there’s a national holiday for just about everything, but this is one weird random celebration we do not want to miss! If you’re looking for a few fun ways to geek out over noodles with your family, I’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of National Noodle Day activities for your crew.
In The Kitchen
Science means you get to play with your food!
Under The Microscope
We tried looking at uncooked pasta under the microscope, but it was hard to see anything. I decided to break it down even farther and looked at flour. That worked much better! Compare different types of flour. What do you see?
Sketch what you find in your science notebook!
For Little Ones
More Noodle Day Ideas
- Go out for your favorite noodle bowl.
- Practice eating noodles with chopsticks.
- Eat noodles with every meal just for fun.
- Make ramen burgers.
- Write a silly story about noodles.
- Draw a noodle character.
- Create a model of your character from uncooked pasta and hot glue.
- Research the history of noodles.
How will you celebrate National Noodle Day?
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Parenting A Child With OCD: Best Books to Read! - November 1, 2018
- National Noodle Day Activities: 10+ Ways to Geek Out With Your Crew - September 27, 2018
- Why We Use Teaching Textbooks: Stress-Free Homeschool Math Curriculum - September 26, 2018
- The Truth About Homeschool Curriculum - July 20, 2018
- How to Make Homeschool Graduation Special Without a Formal Cermony - May 1, 2018