Spring fever, anyone?
Summer is just too far away!
Homeschooling through spring fever is H.A.R.D. This is about the time of year I start thinking that the public school up the street doesn’t seem so bad!
There are so many distractions this time of year.
Mainly? The fact that I live here…
I wonder how we get anything done? Ever.
I hope these 3 simple tips help you survive the home stretch while you’re homeschooling through spring.
We can still finish strong!
#1 Put the spring curriculum catalogs aside!
#2 Begin organizing your child’s year end portfolio.
#3 Remember: It’s concept not curriculum!
What helps you push through spring fever in your homeschool?
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Parenting A Child With OCD: Best Books to Read! - November 1, 2018
- National Noodle Day Activities: 10+ Ways to Geek Out With Your Crew - September 27, 2018
- Why We Use Teaching Textbooks: Stress-Free Homeschool Math Curriculum - September 26, 2018
- The Truth About Homeschool Curriculum - July 20, 2018
- How to Make Homeschool Graduation Special Without a Formal Cermony - May 1, 2018