I’m not setting any resolutions this year.
I’m not picking a word.
No more lists of things that will stress me out and never get done. No more opportunities to beat myself up for not accomplishing this or never finishing that.
No more obsessing about things that need to change.
I just want to be present.
I want to live the life that’s right in front of me and not waste the gift of time wishing things were different.
I want to recognize the many blessings that are right under my nose each and every day.
I want to live life knowing that if nothing ever changed, I would be happy.
In this moment. Right now.
I just want to…
There may be no more resolutions for me in 2014, but I know there’s more life for me.
What do you want more of this year?
Never Miss a post!
You might like these too...
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: Greek Grilled Chicken Pizza - April 22, 2014
- DIY Bug House - April 18, 2014
- Unique Mother’s Day Gift Ideas: An Erie Drive Review - April 17, 2014
- He is My Gardener - April 15, 2014
- Homeschooling Through Spring: 3 Simple Tips for Surviving the Home Stretch! - April 8, 2014