I’m not setting any resolutions this year.
I’m not picking a word.
No more lists of things that will stress me out and never get done. No more opportunities to beat myself up for not accomplishing this or never finishing that.
No more obsessing about things that need to change.
I just want to be present.
I want to live the life that’s right in front of me and not waste the gift of time wishing things were different.
I want to recognize the many blessings that are right under my nose each and every day.
I want to live life knowing that if nothing ever changed, I would be happy.
In this moment. Right now.
I just want to…
There may be no more resolutions for me in 2014, but I know there’s more life for me.
What do you want more of this year?
Never Miss a post!
You might like these too...
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Homeschool Mom Confessions: If I Had Known Homeschooling Would Be Like This, I Would Never Have Done It - August 29, 2014
- Our 4th Grade Homeschool Curriculum Picks (2014-2015) - August 25, 2014
- Homeschool Mom Confessions: Sometimes I Want To Quit - August 22, 2014
- I served a hot meal to the hungry and I don’t think I’ll ever be the same. #HungerHeroes - August 18, 2014
- Homeschool Mom Confessions: Confessions of a Retired Homeschool Mom - August 15, 2014