I’m not setting any resolutions this year.
I’m not picking a word.
No more lists of things that will stress me out and never get done. No more opportunities to beat myself up for not accomplishing this or never finishing that.
No more obsessing about things that need to change.
I just want to be present.
I want to live the life that’s right in front of me and not waste the gift of time wishing things were different.
I want to recognize the many blessings that are right under my nose each and every day.
I want to live life knowing that if nothing ever changed, I would be happy.
In this moment. Right now.
I just want to…
There may be no more resolutions for me in 2014, but I know there’s more life for me.
What do you want more of this year?
Never Miss a post!
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Homeschooling Middle School-Our 7th Grade Homeschool Curriculum Picks - September 4, 2017
- Our Favorite Homeschooling High School Curriculum Picks - September 4, 2017
- How to Survive Your First Year of Homeschooling - August 21, 2017
- Homeschool Mom Confessions: 15 Homeschool Moms Share Their Secrets - April 26, 2017
- Engaging Online Middle School Math Lessons For Saxon Math - March 30, 2017