I’m not setting any resolutions this year.
I’m not picking a word.
No more lists of things that will stress me out and never get done. No more opportunities to beat myself up for not accomplishing this or never finishing that.
No more obsessing about things that need to change.
I just want to be present.
I want to live the life that’s right in front of me and not waste the gift of time wishing things were different.
I want to recognize the many blessings that are right under my nose each and every day.
I want to live life knowing that if nothing ever changed, I would be happy.
In this moment. Right now.
I just want to…
There may be no more resolutions for me in 2014, but I know there’s more life for me.
What do you want more of this year?
Never Miss a post!
You might like these too...
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Our Family’s Experience With an Organic Produce Co-Op - January 26, 2015
- Where Gratitude Is Nowhere To Be Found - January 19, 2015
- Chocolate Covered Berries Green Smoothie Recipe (You Won’t Believe it’s Green!) - January 12, 2015
- 10 Things You Should Know About Me and Homeschooling - January 6, 2015
- Best Gifts for Bloggers: 25 Practical Gift Ideas For The Blogger You Love - December 5, 2014