I’m not setting any resolutions this year.
I’m not picking a word.
No more lists of things that will stress me out and never get done. No more opportunities to beat myself up for not accomplishing this or never finishing that.
No more obsessing about things that need to change.
I just want to be present.
I want to live the life that’s right in front of me and not waste the gift of time wishing things were different.
I want to recognize the many blessings that are right under my nose each and every day.
I want to live life knowing that if nothing ever changed, I would be happy.
In this moment. Right now.
I just want to…
There may be no more resolutions for me in 2014, but I know there’s more life for me.
What do you want more of this year?
Never Miss a post!
You might like these too...
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- 4 Simple Things That Are Helping Our Homeschool - March 22, 2015
- #BrainChase Summer Learning Challenge Discount Code and Giveaway! - March 18, 2015
- The Blogging Bare Essentials, Some More Random, and a Giveaway! - March 16, 2015
- 10 Random Facts About Me - February 23, 2015
- How to Make Starfruit Starfish Stamps - February 3, 2015