I wasn’t going to write a year in review type post this year. To be quite honest, I’m ready to move on. I’m ready for new beginnings and fresh starts!
This past year has been a rough one for me in many areas of life and I guess I’m just ready to go forward.
Many of the things I struggled with weren’t topics I felt like I was able to share here, and that lead to some crippling writer’s block at times. It’s physically painful to feel like you can’t write, but I know that some things are better left behind the screen.
Even though the year felt trying at times, there were so many blessings! Especially, the blessing that this space and all of you bring me!
When I did finally go back and revisit my posts from the year, I was quickly reminded of how wonderful the year really was. There’s something to be said for making it through another year on this blogging journey, no?
Am I ready for new beginnings? You bet!
But, a little reflection is good for the soul.
I decided to take a look back and I’m glad I did.
It’s OK to look back. Just don’t stare!
These aren’t the most popular posts of the year, but they’re the posts that meant the most to me.
Thank you for being here and sharing 2013 with me! I’m wishing each of you the very best in 2014!!
You might like these too...
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Where Gratitude Is Nowhere To Be Found - January 19, 2015
- Chocolate Covered Berries Green Smoothie Recipe (You Won’t Believe it’s Green!) - January 12, 2015
- 10 Things You Should Know About Me and Homeschooling - January 6, 2015
- Best Gifts for Bloggers: 25 Practical Gift Ideas For The Blogger You Love - December 5, 2014
- Homeschool Mom Confessions-I Don’t Care About Your Family - December 5, 2014