I love lazy mornings.
Ya know? Those mornings when you don’t have to rush out and go anywhere? Those are the best days to cook a big breakfast, eat late, and lay around in PJs!
I think Christmas morning is the only morning throughout the whole year that I don’t actually wake up and walk directly to the coffee pot.
The excitement and the presents and all.the.Christmas just takes priority over coffee. We usually get a few presents in before someone stumbles over to make a fresh pot.
Christmas morning is my favorite lazy morning, and I love to have a yummy breakfast planned!
Have you ever made an overnight casserole?
They are the best!
You prepare everything the night before and the casserole refrigerates overnight. They make preparing a special breakfast so easy!
I’ve had lots of variations of breakfast casseroles, but this recipe has to be my favorite combination.
It’s s so simple to make, and I promise you, this easy overnight breakfast bake is sure to please even the pickiest holiday house guest!
You might like these too...
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Homeschool Mom Confessions: 15 Homeschool Moms Share Their Secrets - April 26, 2017
- Engaging Online Middle School Math Lessons For Saxon Math - March 30, 2017
- How To Be a Miserable Homeschool Mom - January 12, 2017
- Must Have Homeschool Art Supplies (According to My 6th Grader) - January 11, 2017
- Tips for Making a Smooth Transition From Public School To Homeschool - August 12, 2015