After decorating our tree on Sunday, I can feel my Christmas spirit meter going up.
There’s just something bittersweet and nostalgic about unwrapping all of those Christmas ornaments. As I hung each one my heart was simultaneously filled with joy and sadness. I feel so blessed to have had the memories each ornament brings and longing for the years that have gone by too quickly. If I could just turn the clock back for one day…
But, I’m quickly reminded that there is the Christmas present and I need to embrace it!
I really do love Christmas! The sights, the sounds, the smells. The whole thing.
Even as I type, I’m in the mood for baking and memory making with my boys!
I thought it would be fun, and also good time management, to give a sort of “best of” from my Christmas posts. In the spirit of #GoingGreen, I’ve compiled a list below of some of our family’s favorite and most cherished activities and recipes. Christmas is just not complete without spiced dough ornaments and snickerdoodles!
So grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and join our family in making the most of the moments we have in front of us. I hope you find something below that inspires you to create a new tradition with your family this year!
These are my favorite Christmas activities!
Do you have Christmas posts hiding in your archives that deserve more traffic?
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Homeschooling Middle School-Our 7th Grade Homeschool Curriculum Picks - September 4, 2017
- Our Favorite Homeschooling High School Curriculum Picks - September 4, 2017
- How to Survive Your First Year of Homeschooling - August 21, 2017
- Homeschool Mom Confessions: 15 Homeschool Moms Share Their Secrets - April 26, 2017
- Engaging Online Middle School Math Lessons For Saxon Math - March 30, 2017