We recently visited an apple orchard for the very time and it was a blast! I’m not sure if I’ll ever want to eat an apple that I didn’t hand pick from a tree again. All of our apples are gone now, and I’m a little sad about it. Who wants to ship me some apples?
After our trip, I had more apples than I knew what to do with! Besides nearly slicing my thumb off on that darn mandolin, I made a few things that were filled with apple goodness, and I’ve fallen in love with this quick and easy snack idea.
They’re really simple. Three easy steps, and they’re done.
What you need:
refrigerated crescent rolls
Granny Smith apples (sliced thin)
Brie cheese (the best cheese on the planet!)
What you do:
Fill the crescent rolls with a couple of apple slices and a slice of brie.
Roll them up and bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes. I tried to close up the ends as much as possible to keep that cheesy goodness inside.
Eat fast and share with no one.
What’s your favorite quick and easy snack idea?
In other news…
Be sure to enter my reader appreciation giveaway and you could win $50 to spend at Christianbook.com!
Find out why I let my son have long hair.
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Parenting A Child With OCD: Best Books to Read! - November 1, 2018
- National Noodle Day Activities: 10+ Ways to Geek Out With Your Crew - September 27, 2018
- Why We Use Teaching Textbooks: Stress-Free Homeschool Math Curriculum - September 26, 2018
- The Truth About Homeschool Curriculum - July 20, 2018
- How to Make Homeschool Graduation Special Without a Formal Cermony - May 1, 2018