It’s time to recycle your oldies but goodies!
A while back I shared some blog tips on getting the most from your blog post, and the idea of recycling old posts from our early blogging days seemed to stir some interest. After that, I decided to create a place where we could all share those “recycled” posts and get them the attention they deserve! Last month I invited Tracie to co-host with me and we had such an awesome turn out that we’re giving it another go!
Do you have blog posts that you poured your heart into, but they just didn’t get noticed? Did your genius DIY get overlooked by the blog world? Well, now you have a reason to share them again!
It’s easy to play along!
Simply go to look through your archives and find an oldie but goodie. Spruce it up if you want with a quick edit or add a pinnable image. Grab the badge, link up, and visit others.
Have you ever thought to recycle old blog posts?
What goodies do you have hiding in your archives?
What were you doing one year ago this week? Two years ago? Three years ago?
How has your writing changed?
What experiences have you shared in the past that could spark a wonderful update?
We can’t wait to read what the blog world missed!
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Homeschooling Middle School-Our 7th Grade Homeschool Curriculum Picks - September 4, 2017
- Our Favorite Homeschooling High School Curriculum Picks - September 4, 2017
- How to Survive Your First Year of Homeschooling - August 21, 2017
- Homeschool Mom Confessions: 15 Homeschool Moms Share Their Secrets - April 26, 2017
- Engaging Online Middle School Math Lessons For Saxon Math - March 30, 2017