If you’re here from #UBP12, Welcome!
I’m so glad you stopped you by!
I’m a wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend.
…blogger, dreamer, child of God, bride of Christ, perfect by design, imperfect by sin…
…a beach bunny, baker, candle stick maker. I’m just kidding. I’m not really a candle stick maker.
…a short order cook, consistently inconsistent parent, and homeschooling mama.
My perfect day is sitting on the beach with a good book and a cold beer.
I started blogging on a whim in 2010, and my passion for writing was ignited. After finding my voice, I did what any wannabe blogger should do. In spring of 2012, I jumped the Blogger train and moved to WordPress.
You can read more about me or click around.
I spend most days wiping up pee from the bathroom floor and generally trying to figure out how to be a parent. Most of my parenting techniques don’t work, but I give it my best. Since my boys are 13 and 7, I’m sort of running out of time. I hope I figure it out soon.
Monday through Friday, I homeschool both of my boys, which really gets in the way of my blog.
When you stop by my blog you can count on reading an honest post. Sometimes they’re serious and from the heart and other times I just like sharing about all the crazy things I do that I hope won’t screw up my kids.
Thanks for stopping by! I can’t wait to meet you!
You might like these too...
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Homeschool Mom Confessions: 15 Homeschool Moms Share Their Secrets - April 26, 2017
- Engaging Online Middle School Math Lessons For Saxon Math - March 30, 2017
- How To Be a Miserable Homeschool Mom - January 12, 2017
- Must Have Homeschool Art Supplies (According to My 6th Grader) - January 11, 2017
- Tips for Making a Smooth Transition From Public School To Homeschool - August 12, 2015