I love to have some kind of craft or activity to go with our Bible time. In my own quiet time I’ve been drawn to the book of Mark, and began reading. I love how it’s written. It’s straightforward and easy for me to understand
Here’s what we used…
What you need:
Jumbo Popsicle sticks
gingerbread cookie cutters
constructions paper (or card stock would be best)
and then of course…
and whatever else you wish
We used the gingerbread cutters as stencils to make the men (and women). Then, we “dressed” them up a bit.
Cut them out and glue onto construction paper.
For the net? I glued the strands of yarn like this…
You might like these too...
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Engaging Online Middle School Math Lessons For Saxon Math - March 30, 2017
- How To Be a Miserable Homeschool Mom - January 12, 2017
- Must Have Homeschool Art Supplies (According to My 6th Grader) - January 11, 2017
- Tips for Making a Smooth Transition From Public School To Homeschool - August 12, 2015
- 10 Things No One Tells You About Homeschooling - June 15, 2015