Use a 24 count muffin tin to make a REUSABLE Advent calendar!
What you need:
*mini muffin tin (Doesn’t have to be new, and you will not ruin your muffin tin. Don’t run out and buy new one! It does have to be magnetic, so check yours before you start.)
*adhesive magnetic strip
*glue dots, photo splits, or glue stick
*various stickers (I had random numbers and foam stickers)
*other embellishments you have/want.
What you do:
1. Cut cardstock into 2 1/4 inch squares
2. Decorate however you want!!
I used a Stampin’ Up! scallop punch to make the design in the center. I had old number stickers on hand. They weren’t christmas-y at all, but I decided to just go with it. I used foam stickers, ribbon, star-shaped brads, and paperclips to embellish.
3. cut 4 tiny magnets to the back of each corner of your squares.
4. Fill the muffin cups with a treat. Candy, quarters, a special Bible verse…
What I love MOST about this calendar idea is the fact that it’s reusable!
Since the covers are magnetic, I can save them year after year. LOVE!
Hope you enjoyed!
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Homeschooling Middle School-Our 7th Grade Homeschool Curriculum Picks - September 4, 2017
- Our Favorite Homeschooling High School Curriculum Picks - September 4, 2017
- How to Survive Your First Year of Homeschooling - August 21, 2017
- Homeschool Mom Confessions: 15 Homeschool Moms Share Their Secrets - April 26, 2017
- Engaging Online Middle School Math Lessons For Saxon Math - March 30, 2017