Use a 24 count muffin tin to make a REUSABLE Advent calendar!
What you need:
*mini muffin tin (Doesn’t have to be new, and you will not ruin your muffin tin. Don’t run out and buy new one! It does have to be magnetic, so check yours before you start.)
*adhesive magnetic strip
*glue dots, photo splits, or glue stick
*various stickers (I had random numbers and foam stickers)
*other embellishments you have/want.
What you do:
1. Cut cardstock into 2 1/4 inch squares
2. Decorate however you want!!
I used a Stampin’ Up! scallop punch to make the design in the center. I had old number stickers on hand. They weren’t christmas-y at all, but I decided to just go with it. I used foam stickers, ribbon, star-shaped brads, and paperclips to embellish.
3. cut 4 tiny magnets to the back of each corner of your squares.
4. Fill the muffin cups with a treat. Candy, quarters, a special Bible verse…
What I love MOST about this calendar idea is the fact that it’s reusable!
Since the covers are magnetic, I can save them year after year. LOVE!
Hope you enjoyed!
You might like these too...
Latest posts by Adrienne (see all)
- Homeschool Mom Confessions: 15 Homeschool Moms Share Their Secrets - April 26, 2017
- Engaging Online Middle School Math Lessons For Saxon Math - March 30, 2017
- How To Be a Miserable Homeschool Mom - January 12, 2017
- Must Have Homeschool Art Supplies (According to My 6th Grader) - January 11, 2017
- Tips for Making a Smooth Transition From Public School To Homeschool - August 12, 2015